Monday, October 10, 2005

Current Studio // MelodyProductions // Current Issue: Drug Laws


ACCESS VIDEO

People's opinions on the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Producer: Allison Melody Biggar (Photo)

Current Comments:

This issue is important to me because my aunt has multiple sclerosis and smoking has helped ease her physical and mental state. I would like to see more on this issue, maybe interview a doctor. Good film.

posted by JustJames on 11 aug

I am happy to see this video. Perhaps backing it up with some survey visuals would assist in getting across the idea that all kinds of people think it is ok for medicinal purposes. My personal opinion is, if any government official has been through chemo themselves or been in the same room with a loved one, they would pass the law in a heartbeat. My significant other found instant relief from nausea and that was enough said. Can someone else please define "abuse their medical marijuana prescriptions", from the previous post?! And, hey, god forbid you or I get cancer and have to deal with it, but I don't want to have to go down to some street corner and risk the rest of my life on picking up a bag. That is the crime. Legalize it for everyone already, geez.

posted by kit on 5 sep